Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

This is too good...

Really, this has to be one of the best things I ever saw!
I just adore the guy singing! It's sooo cool, fuck.
I think Magical Trevor is sooo neat, with his HAHA, leathery whip.

Darth Vulgar Darth Vulgar

Funny as hell!

Wow! I watched this submission again and again and again! Very funny it is, shove lightsabers in your ass I will my young cocksuckers. =) Good job!

Rebecca Rebecca

Fokkin' crazy, funny as hell!

Hey NewGrounds, its me again! :)
This is my most favorite post ever.
I especially like the graphics, wich R really coowl!
I must B crazy if I tell that the plot is crap, but with the suicide and thé bizarre happenings is this almost perfect movie, it all comes together to a muddafokkin' piece of art. :)
Most people on NG don't agree with my view on the posts, but I'm always ought to look at a post from a different perspective, so enough boring talk for now eh? :)
GREAT FOKKIN JOB STAMPER! LUV YA!

How a Blonde.. How a Blonde..

Dont look at this! Isn't good at all!

Mostly when I browse around on NG, I always expect to see some heavy coowl stuff. It's obvious that the author of this flash-thingy hasn't much experience... don't get me wrong, neither do I, but with that wack piece of junk, u shuld go to another site, go to onzin.nl, where stupid dutchmen laugh with crap coming of some-ones arse (really they do!). Good try though, but let me explain how I rated. The graphics where alright so no bad word, the rest seems obvious: I really doubt a blonde can make so much noise on a thing like a banana or penis whatever, you gotta admit urself it blows! Interactivity my ass, and humor 1 because I find it quite amusing how people can make themselves ridiculous just by trying to be funny! Aaaand it was very very predictable, but I'm ought to always give a good comment 'bout everything (because I'm generally a nice guy, I am), so with more ideas and experience u can make something more original (maybe spicier, hotter)? One last thing... why does this post comes with the MATURE-section? Even my little sister doesn't find it funny nor amusing (I'm not tellin ya to fugg off, just keep on trying). Regards